Friday, May 22, 2015

3 Today - Using The Number "3" On A Layout or Card Celebrating Sketch N Scrap's 3rd Birthday!


************This is 1 of 2 posts today************



Hello Everyone

I am super excited to be sharing my second challenge in honour of Sketch N Scrap's 3rd Birthday!  It's to use the number "3" on a layout or card.

For my layout I used a combination of die cutting and stamping to get the desired results!! I stamped the number "3" all over the pink card stock.  I used the same ink colour as card stock to give it a tone on tone look. I also die cut the number "3" using Lawn Fawn number set Louis' 123s as part of my title.
Can't wait to see what you all come up with for this challenge!








I used this Sketch N Scrap from March 2015 as my inspiration 

Play along for your chance to win this prize pack!


Now it's your turn. Create a layout or card using the number "3" and link them up in the comments section below for a chance to win this prize pack. To be eligible to win you must reside in either Canada or the US (main continent only).Challenge will end on June 5th, 2015 11:55pm EST. I will offer the prize if I get a minimum of 5 people participating. Please note that in order to be eligible you can't combine this challenge with any other Sketch N Scrap challenge.

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Mandy Reedyk
Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

11 comments:

  1. This is SUPER adorable! Love the stamping and those balloons are just to cute! Your little one looks so much like you, I just am now realizing this lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout and great use of the 3's!!! LOVE your prize too - wow! Way to ROCK the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy, love your challenge, and your page! Wanted to upload but the inlinkz thing beside your pic just takes me to thier site? So hope it's OK to add my link here:
    http://sweetscrapsbykarrie.blogspot.ca/2015/05/3-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karrie. Thanks for your submission. The Inlinkz is not working so I will be accepting submissions with the link in the comments! Love your layout! Thanks Mandy :)

      Delete
    2. thanks, it was fun to play along!

      Delete
  4. Wow! Great layout! Love the balloons!!!!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is my LO! Love your example!

    http://donnabroussard.blogspot.com/2015/05/my-3-boys.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This challenge was perfect for me. Here's mine called 3 ribbons:
    http://wideworldofscraps.blogspot.com/2015/05/3-ribbons.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page and such darling photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wonderful that you scrapped a 3rd Birthday for this challenge to celebrate SNS! Super precious photo and bright fun page. xx

    ReplyDelete