Friday, May 8, 2015

A BOO-TIFUL Birthday Card using Lawn Fawn Products

************This is 1 of 2 posts today************



Hello Everyone

Today I created a birthday card using Lawn Fawn products!  The papers are from the Pint-Sized Patterns Beachside Collection Pack.  I used the Large and Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables Dies for my layers. The three balloons were die cut using the Party Balloons die set. The sentiment was stamped with the Black Licorice ink pad on white cardstock die cut with the Stitched Labels die set.  I love the fact that Lawn Fawn has coordinating die sets for most of their stamp sets!  I stamped the cute monster with Monster Mash stamp set and die cut it with the coordinating Monster Mash die set.  I coloured the monster with Copic Markers.  
Hope I have inspired you to create cards with the amazing products from Lawn Fawn!



Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment