Friday, May 8, 2015

Dreams Do Come True...Layout for Frosted Designs Friday Challenge "Mothers"

************This is 2 of 2 posts today************



Hello Everyone! :)

Today's Friday Challenge for Frosted Designs is all about "Mother(s)"!  It could be a tribute to your Mother or MIL, a Mother's Day Card, a Hen and her chicks... 

I decided to create a layout of my first Mother's Day as a mom.  I printed my photos in black and white and cropped them down to 3x4.  I misted the white background cardstock with a heart stencil. I love Dear Lizzy products and the softness to them and thought they would be very fitting for my page with my daughter!  








Hop on over to checkout all the other awesome creations based on this challenge over on the Frosted Designs Blog. Don't forget to play along with us at Frosted Designs and link up your take on this 'Mother(s)' Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)


2 comments: