Saturday, May 2, 2015

Happy NSD 2015 - Retreat & Relax Layout for Sketch N Scrap

Hello Everyone

Happy Sunday! and (Inter)National Scrapbook Weekend!!!!  Today I'm sharing this layout I created for Sketch N Scrap in honour of their 3rd Birthday and it being (Inter)National Scrapbook Month!!.  The layout sketch was created by Lisa Hidy one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap

I only thought that it would be fitting to create a layout about one of my favourite things to do which is going on Scrapbooking Retreats with an amazing group of ladies.  We have a great time, learn from each other, inspire each other and get a chance to connect to one another.

For this layout I used products from Amy Tangerine's Cut & Paste line.  All my photos are 2 3/4" x 1 3/4".  Because I had a lot of photos, I kept it very simple.  








Remember to play along with myself and all the other Sketch N Scrap Design Team Members for the entire month of May.  We will be having challenges with prizes on our blogs.  Please visit the Sketch N Scrap blog for links and more information!
We would love to see your layouts.
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Mandy Reedyk
Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment