Friday, May 1, 2015

HELLO SUNSHINE - May 1st Sketch N Scrap

Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing this layout I created for Sketch N Scrap.  The layout sketch was created by Lisa Hidy one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap

I think it's a great idea to incorporate your children's artwork into your layouts about them.  This layout shows my daughter in the process of creating her painting and the one beside it shows the finished artwork. I used scraps I had from a kit and some dies for my embellishments and part of my title. A few enamel dots and I my layout was complete!   I kept it simple to let my photos shine! 







Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the amazing sketches Lisa and Kelly create!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Mandy Reedyk
Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment