Friday, June 5, 2015

Happy Birthday - Frosted Designs Felt or Fabric Friday Challenge

Hello Everyone! :)

Today's Friday Challenge for Frosted Designs is incorporating felt or fabric into your projects!  

Let me tell you that it was a REAL challenge for me!  I kept my simple clean style for this layout and instead of using card stock or patterned paper (which is what I normally would have done) I used felt with my dies to create the cluster of balloons and the bow at the bottom of the strings!  I loved how it turned out!  

Hope this challenge gets you out of your normal go to products and gets you to try something new!









Hop on over to checkout all the other awesome creations based on this challenge over on the Frosted Designs Blog. Don't forget to play along with us at Frosted Designs and link up your take on this 'Felt or Fabric' Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING those balloons you made!!!

    ReplyDelete