Friday, June 12, 2015

Lawn Fawn Cupcake Birthday Shaker Card

Hello Everyone

Today I created a sweet birthday shaker card using Lawn Fawn products!  It was inspired by a card that Nicole made on Lawn Fawn's Blog.  I used the Large and Small Stitched Circle Stackables Dies for my shaker window. The three cupcakes and the cake stand as well as the sentiment are from the Baked With Love stamp and die sets.  I coloured them with my Copic markers as well as the circle background of my shaker part.  My sentiment was stamped using their Walnut Ink Pad.  I love the fact that Lawn Fawn has coordinating die sets for their stamp sets!  It makes creating cards like this sooooo easy!!! :)   
Hope I have inspired you to create cards with the amazing products from Lawn Fawn!









Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment