Monday, June 22, 2015

Mama Elephant Graduation Card with Gift Card Holder Inside

Hello Everyone

Happy Sunday!!! :)  Today I'm sharing a card/gift card holder I created with Mama Elephant stamp sets and dies.  This design started off with me wanting to use some of these amazing products from Mama Elephant that I had purchased.  I love how everything came together and effortlessly by using a few basic die sets and one stamp set (Three Amigos).  These critters are so cute!!! I coloured them with my Copic markers.  I love all the sentiments you can put together to create a unique sentiment for that special person! :)

I encourage you to use your dies and stamp sets to create projects!




Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. This is just super adorable and I love the decorative edges.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete