Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Mama Elephant & Lawn Fawn Birthday Gift Card


Hello Everyone

Today I wanted to share a birthday card I created using Mama Elephant stamp set and Lawn Fawn Tag die set!  The patterned paper is from the Taylored Expressions.  I used the embellishing stamp pieces from Lawn Fawn's Birthday Tags stamp set to create the tone on tone background.  I used Copic markers to colour my cupcake and bunny.  I also used the Happy Birthday sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Birthday Tags stamp set and embossed with white embossing powder.  
The inside of the card I used a combination of Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die and Pretty Pink Posh's Pocket Border die to create the pocket to place a gift card in it.  
Hope I have inspired you to create cards with some of these amazing and versatile products!





Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I LOVE these colors together! So pretty!
    I am your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card Mandy. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and design Mandy.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors and design Mandy.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete