Thursday, June 11, 2015

NYC - Sketch N Scrap Twistback Thursday June 2015

Hello EveryoneI created this layout for the Sketch N Scrap Twistback Thursday!  The layout sketch was created by one of the very talented sketch artists at Sketch N Scrap. This month's Twistback Thursday is "to use washi tape"!

This was a bit difficult for me as I have accumulated a lot of washi tape (as I'm sure a few of you can relate - lol)!  I knew that I wanted to use this photo collage of our recent trip to NYC event though the sketch only shows 1 photo.  I decided to keep my layout soft and neutral to have my photo collage be the focal point.  This is what I came up with!




Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the amazing sketches Lisa and Kelly create!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Mandy Reedyk
Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

2 comments:

  1. Just when I say this is my favorite layout you have ever done you do another one that I have to say the same thing about! You did an amazing job with this sketch, I am going to go back and copy the idea to use the collage, I have TONS of photos from our Philly trip and need to do something like this as most of them are just buildings etc! This sketch was originally done based on a layout I did of my trip to Philly and I never thought of using a collage...thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete