Sunday, June 7, 2015

Thank You Card For PPP Watercolor Blog Hop & Lawnscaping Challenges Calling All Critters


Hello Everyone

Happy Sunday!!! It's day 3 of the Pretty Pink Posh Watercolor Blog Hop and I have created my final card for this blog hop as well as the  Lawnscaping Challenges Calling All Critters Challenge! :)  I used my Studio Calico Mr. Huey's watercolour palette for the background as well as my adorable cute elephant from WPlus9's Unforgettable stamp and die sets.  The frames are die cut using the Sew Fancy die set.  My sentiment is the watercolour Thank You stamp from Stampin' Up!  I finished the card off with clear Wink of Stella on my sentiment and a sprinkling of sequins.








Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'
Mandy Reedyk

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I am a new follower and look forward to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely soft background

    ReplyDelete