Saturday, June 20, 2015

Thank You Card - Sketch N Scrap 20th Card Sketch

Hello Everyone
The card I created is based on today's Sketch N Scrap card sketch.  This is the card sketch was created by Lisa Hidy one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap.

I used Lawn Fawn stamps, papers and dies for this card.  I coloured the hummingbird using Copic markers and then adding Glossy Accents.  I completed the card by adding Wink of Stella on my trio of stitched clouds! :)




Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the amazing sketches Lisa and Kelly create!

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Mandy Reedyk
Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

3 comments:

  1. I loved the dimensional glossy bird that you coloured, so pretty! amazed at the stitched clouds you did! loved the details..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love the little birdie and clouds!

    ReplyDelete