Wednesday, July 15, 2015

12th Time Scrapbooking Layout For Sketch N Scrap

************This is the 1st post of the day.  For my Little Red Wagon Post please click here************




Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing a layout I created for the sketch Kelly Holyfield designed over at Sketch N Scrap. I love this sketch!!!! It is definitely one I can see myself using over and over again :).

I used products from Crate Paper, Maggie Holmes and Elle's Studio.  This layout came together easily and I loved the fact that I did some journaling on my layout other than the usual one liners and the date!  I also typed my journaling out on my laptop and printed it one of my Crate Paper pattern papers.  I love the took of the printing on my layout instead of my hand writing! (I know it's nice to hand write on layouts but I really don't like my hand writing and tend to want to journal more if I print it out). :)







Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the amazing sketches Lisa and Kelly create!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 

Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

No comments:

Post a Comment