Friday, July 17, 2015

Hello Sunshine WPlus9 Card For Frosted Designs Friday Challenge: Here Comes The Sun

Hello Everyone! :)

Today's Friday Challenge for Frosted Designs is 'Here Comes The Sun!!'  

The theme is "Here Comes The Sun" so you can create with the sun, sunshine, your son, your grandSON, your godSON, anything associated with the word "sun" or "son"...even a quote or lyric about the SUN!!

I decided to create a cute framed card for this challenge.  I used WPlus9 stamp set and dies for the entire card. I absolutely LOVE the adorable elephant images from WPlus9.  They are great to colour with my Copic markers!  I encourage you to create a layout, card or other type of paper crafting project with our "Sun/Son" theme and link it up on the Frosted Designs Blog!! :)



Hop on over to checkout all the other awesome creations based on this challenge over on the Frosted Designs Blog and be inspired to play along with us on this awesome challenge!! :)

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

1 comment:

  1. Soooooooo cute! I love love love that elephant from WPlus9!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete