Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Life Is Good & Sunny Skies Card For Little Red Wagon Beach Time Challenge

************This is the 2nd post of the day.  For my Sketch N Scrap Post please click here************





Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing my a card I created for the Little Red Wagon Design Team Wednesday Challenge :)

The LRW Challenge #298 is Beach Time!!  I combined two Lawn Fawn stamp sets (Life is Good and Sunny Skies) for this framed card.  I am really enjoying colouring images these days and this card was so much fun to create! I coloured all my stamped images with my Copic markers.  







We would love to see your projects linked up over at the Little Red Wagon blog based on the weekly challenges. 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)


Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. Love that the crab is flying kites! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I love it. Makes me want to run to the beach....but maybe not today, cause it is a little chilly out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! That is too adorable! I love the kite flying crab :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeeeek! Mandy this is a darling little card! That little crab flying his kites is just adorable!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great beach scene you have created here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute scene! I love it. Your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete