Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Little Red Wagon Happy Birthday Card Challenge

Happy Hump Day!!  Today I'm sharing my a card I created for the Little Red Wagon Design Team!! :)

The LRW Challenge #297 is Birthday Theme!!!  I love this giraffe from the Party Animal set from WPlus9 and knew I wanted to use it for this card!  I also used Mama Elephant stamps and Simon Says Stamp ink pads for my sentiment.  The papers are an older AC 6x6 birthday themed pad.  I coloured my cute giraffe with my Copic markers.







We would love to see your projects linked up over at the Little Red Wagon blog based on the weekly challenges. 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

7 comments:

  1. Lovely!! Those letter balloons are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love this little giraff! Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just too sweet! I love the little giraffe with his party hat! Adorable!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love those birthday balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little giraffe! I love the CAS feel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I like the look of this card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete