Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Little Red Wagon July 22 challenge - Thickers and Stickers

Hello Everyone

This Wednesday's Little Red Wagon Challenge is to use Thickers and Stickers on your project.  

For this LRW Challenge #299 I decided to create a title card for my pocket page layout,  This had been a layout that I had been wanting to create and this LRW challenge gave me the perfect chance to do it.  The pocket page layout is based on a Becky Fleck PageMaps Sketch.  I used some older Simple Stories pocket page 4x6 and 3x4 cards and embellished them.  For my Thicker/sticker title card I used Simple Stories Alphabet Stickers and American Craft foam thickers.  I also used other stickers throughout my layout as well.










We would love to see your projects linked up over at the Little Red Wagon blog based on the weekly challenges. 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)


Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. Great title card! Loving those stitched dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout. I love your beautifully coordinated colors and design elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Love how you changed up your project to something for your scrapbook. I think I must give that a try too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is just gorgeous! I love the colors and the design!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete