Friday, July 3, 2015

Look Who's One Today - Frosted Designs Friday Challenge July 3rd - Red, White and/or Blue

Hello Everyone! :)

Today's Friday Challenge for Frosted Designs is Red, White and/or Blue plus something old and something new!

I have always grid designs.  This one is based on a PageMaps/Becky Fleck sketch.  My something old are the photos and the templates I used for the stitching. My something new are the papers and stickers from Simple Stories. I didn't use the traditional Red, White and Blue colours because my layout was a birthday layout.  I chose this Simple Stories Valentine/Love for my layout.  It worked out great even though it was meant for Love/Valentine's Day and not a Birthday Theme.  I kept it pretty simple and added some stitching for a bit of texture.  I encourage you to use some of your themed products for projects other than what their theme is.  Your products will go further!!! :)







Hop on over to checkout all the other awesome creations based on this challenge over on the Frosted Designs Blog. Don't forget to play along with us at Frosted Designs and link up your take on this 'Red, White and/or Blue' Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment