Sunday, July 5, 2015

Mama Elephant Tiny Heroes Card For Sketch N Scrap

Hello Everyone
I'm so excited to be sharing my Sketch N Scrap card with you today!  This is the card sketch created by Kelly Holifield one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap.  

I created a portrait top folding card for this sketch.  I used Peek-A-Boo die from Pretty Pink Posh and the Tiny Heroes stamp set and die from Mama Elephant.  I used vellum for my die cut clouds and silver embossing powder for the sentiment and stars.  I coloured my super girl with my Copic markers.  My papers are Lawn Fawn and card stock from Stampin' Up!  





Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the amazing sketches Lisa and Kelly create!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 

Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

1 comment:

  1. I just love this sentiment and your take on the sketch! Awesome as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete