Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Up, Up and Away WPlus9 Card for Little Red Wagon


Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for our Little Red Wagon Challenge #300 !! :)  This week Brenda is hosting our challenge and it's "Up, Up and Away!!" 
This is the card I created for the Little Red Wagon Design Team Wednesday Challenge :)!!

I love love love these adorable elephants from WPlus9!!!  I love creating cards with them!!!  This time I did colour them with some of my BG Copic markers just to change things up!!! I also used Mama Elephant Up and Away stamp set for the cluster of balloons.  The grass border dies are from Mama Elephant as well as the stitched clouds and stitched background.  I finished my card off with clear wink of stella on the balloons.    




Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)



Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. How cute. Elephants are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little elephants are so stinkin cute! Great card Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I especially love the background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Your card will be sure to put a smile on someone's face :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too sweet. I really like the colour of the elephants. Nice Job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandy, this is darling! I got this set last weekend and can't wait to ink it up especially with your inspiration. Love the little scene you created.

    ReplyDelete