Friday, August 7, 2015

Frosted Designs Metals/Metallics Challenge Featuring Sherry Ann Baldy Digital Stamp

Hello Everyone! :)

Today's Friday Challenge for Frosted Designs is to use Metal or Metallics on your project this month.  You can use metal embellishments or you can use metallic colors like Gold, Silver, Bronze..etc. 

I decided to create a cute framed card for this challenge.  I used this adorable digital stamp image from Sherri Ann Baldy.  Thank you Sherri for allowing me to share this absolutely adorable digital stamp!!  Sherri Ann Baldy's digital stamps are fabulous to colour with any colouring medium and you can size them any size you want and print as many times as you want.I did colour mine with my Copic markers.  I encourage you to check out Sherri Ann Baldy Facebook page and check things out and get more information about her digital stamps.  For the Metallics part of my card I used a Silver striped washi tape and my Happy Birthday sentiment is heat embossed with Silver embossing powder! We would love to see your Metal or Metallics projects linked up on the Frosted Designs Blog!! :)






Hop on over to checkout all the other awesome creations based on this challenge over on the Frosted Designs Blog and be inspired to play along with us on this awesome challenge!! :)

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

1 comment: