Saturday, August 15, 2015

Honour Roll - Sketch N Scrap August 15th Layout


Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing a layout I created for the sketch Kelly Holyfield designed over at Sketch N Scrap

This 5x7 photo was the perfect photo for this sketch!  I used scraps from Elle's Studio's Day To Day product line. This layout came together easily because of the background paper I chose.  The designed on layers at the top helped in adding dimension without the bulk.  I did some stamping for my title and below my photo on some die cuts I had on my desk.  the Mama Elephant Tiny Heroes girl was as an after thought when it ended up on top of this layout as I was rummaging through my desk looking for my tape runner!  The colours were perfect for my photo and my daughter is one of my two super heroes!!!  :)








Hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 

Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member


4 comments:

  1. I'm sure she feels like you are one of her superheroes too!! This is such a cute page! I love the kraft with the red polka dots and blue and yellow tones. Primary colors for a school layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout - The superheroes girl and the stars are just perfect for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome!!! I love all the wonderful details you fit on this lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!!! I love all the wonderful details you fit on this lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete