Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Lawn Fawn You're So Sweet for Sketch N Scrap August 5th Card


************This is the 1st post of the day.  For my Little Red Wagon Post please click here************



Hello Everyone
I'm so excited to be sharing my Sketch N Scrap card with you today!  This is the card sketch created by Kelly Holifield one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap.  

I created a portrait top folding card for this sketch.  I used one of the stitched labels die from Pretty Pink Posh and the Sweet Smiles stamp set and die from Lawn Fawn.  I Love the great variety of faces in this small stamp set!!  I used vellum over my striped rainbow patterned paper so that my cute gumballs would stand out a bit more.  I coloured my super girl with my Copic markers.  






Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the amazing sketches Lisa and Kelly create!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 


Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

1 comment:

  1. I love the gumball machine and the scattered gumballs.. the card is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete