Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Little Red Wagon #304 Challenge Turquoise, Pink and Green

Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #304 !! :)  This week Heather is hosting our challenge and it's a colour challenge.  The colours are PINK, TURQUOISE and GREEN!

My Lawn Fawn ink pads were the inspiration for this challenge.  I used them as the backgrounds for my elephants (I'm not sure if you have realized that I LOVE THESE CUTE ELEPHANT IMAGES FROM WPLUS9!!!...lol ;)).  I also used my Copic markers to colour their party hats. 

This is what my card looks like:






Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)




Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

7 comments:

  1. Oh Mandy! I love these little Elephants too! Your card is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! The cuteness and creative expression in this card is awesome!!! Love it, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! I love the design of this and your colouring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....these are so sweet. I really like how they are appearing out of windows. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have noticed a little affection towards these little elephants. I understand....I have a thing for cows. Lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely Pin worthy! Love the design and those cute little Elise peaking out the windows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I love, love, love this card!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete