Thursday, August 13, 2015

Sisters - Sketch N Scrap August 2015 Twistback Thursday Layout

Hello Everyone

I created this layout for the Sketch N Scrap Twistback Thursday!  The layout sketch was created by one of the very talented sketch artists at Sketch N Scrap. This month's Twistback Thursday sketch is from November 2013 and the twist is to use a specific shape as your background and embellishments throughout the layout (circles, triangles, hexagons, stars, hearts etc.).

I have had these two photos to scrap for a while and this sketch and twist was the perfect time to use them!  I chose hearts as my shape and the background heart is vellum that I die cut and then stitched onto my base card stock.  I added some Studio Calico chipboard hearts throughout my layout as well.











Remember to play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts based on the our sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 




Mandy Reedyk
Design Team Member at Sketch N Scrap

1 comment:

  1. Super love the stitched heart! Your stitching is so neat & perfect. I can never do that lol Love the layout.. it's super sweet!

    ReplyDelete