Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Thanks Shaker Card for Little Red Wagon Wednesday Challenge

************This is the 2nd post of the day.  For my Sketch N Scrap Post please click here************



Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #301 !! :)  This week Donna is hosting our challenge and it's "Shake It Up!" 
This is the card I created for this week's challenge :)!!

This week's card was made up with a bit of a little bit of this company mixed this a little bit of that :).  In reality they were bits and pieces that hadn't made it on some of my other projects! My little girl with her hearts is from My Favorite Things.  I used my Copic markers to colour her.  The frame is from Lawn Fawn.  The sentiment is from Mama Elephant and the peachy-yellowy background I created with a couple of my Simon Say Stamp ink pads and then die cut with the largest SSS stitched rectangle die set.  I used vellum instead of acetate for the window of my shaker.  It's a good option if you don't have acetate on hand.  I used a variety of sequins for the shaker part.

I hope I have inspired you to make your own shaker cards and to see if you can use up parts of other projects that didn't make it on what you had originally intended!!! :)







Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)




Little Red Wagon Design Team Member


6 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the polaroid frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shaker card Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shaker cards. Yours is awesome. Love the vellum instead of a clear window. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, Mandy! I love using vellum for my shaker cards also!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute and I really like the idea of using vellum instead of acetate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! The vellum gives it such a nice soft feel.

    ReplyDelete