Friday, September 4, 2015

Back To School Frosted Designs September 2015 Challenge

Hello Everyone! :)

Today's Challenge for Frosted Designs is BACK TO SCHOOL.

When I saw this challenge posted I had a hard time as to which first day of school photos to use.  I finally settled on using these three photos and I used a Becky Fleck sketch.  The 'journaling' was easy for this layout as I used basic information about the day.  Once I had decided on my papers and photos this layout came together very easily!  All the products used are from Lawn Fawn and the papers from Stampin' Up! for this layout.






Hop on over to checkout all the other awesome creations based on this challenge over on the Frosted Designs Blog. Don't forget to play along with us at Frosted Designs and link up your take on this 'Summertime Blues' Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment