Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Curious George Birthday Card Little Red Wagon Challenge #306 Digi Do!

Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #306 !! :)  This week Jan is hosting our challenge and it's "Digi Do!" 

So for this week's card I printed off this cute Curious George digital colouring page.  I love Curious George and this challenge was the perfect excuse to print off a colouring page and colour him! :)  I shrunk it down and printed it on cardstock.  I coloured him with my Copic markers.  I used Lawn Fawn patterned paper and sentiment.  The inside of my card I used a Hero Arts stamp set with Lawn Fawn inks.




Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)




Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. Cool card! The way you did the inside is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Mandy! you did a great job! That lil George is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the inside is almost as cute as the front! Very clever to use a shrunken coloring page! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea!!! I like Curious George too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, Mandy! I just love it!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete