Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Lawn Fawn For You Pillow Box Gift Card Holders For Little Red Wagon Challanege #307

Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #307 !! :)  This week Brenda is hosting our challenge she wanted the Girlfriends to "Try Something New -new stamp, new technique, new tool".

Having just received all the new Lawn Fawn goodies from their Fall/Winter Line I knew that I wanted to play around and create my project this week with some of them!!!  I decided to create a couple of gift card holder pillow boxes with the new Pillow Box die and then use the 'FOR YOU' scripty die n the front of the boxes.   I used the some of the new papers too as well as the stamped presents from the 'Tobaggon Together' stamp set and dies  The coffee cup is from the 'Love You A Latte' stamp set and dies .  I absolutely LOVE Lawn Fawn's new Pillow Box Die!  I will definitely be using it over and over again!!! :)



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)




Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous boxes! I love that happy little coffee too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy I love these! I have several box dies but I don't own a pillow box die! I think I may need this one from Lawn Fawn! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, this is the perfect fix for gift cards! I love how you decorated your with the scripty die, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Love the pillow box idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fabulous dies! I love pillow boxes and you did an awesome job on both of them! I especially love the coffee cup!!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete