Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Lawn Fawn Merry Christmouse for Little Red Wagon Challenge #309 Embossing Folder Love

Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #309 !! :)  This week I am hosting our challenge and I wanted to see the Girlfriends using embossing folders on their cards/projects.

As card makers/papercrafters I know we usually have an abundance of embossing folder collections and thought it would be a good idea to use them especially if you're like me lately and haven't been using the numerous embossing folders I have collected over the years and can't get rid of them because I still love them and the magic that can happen to a plain piece of cardstock!

The embossing folder I chose to use for this challenge is a new one from Stampin' Up!.  It's a birch tree embossing folder.  I didn't just run it through my BigShot but added ink from one of my ink pads with a brayer on the inside of the embossing folder and then ran it with a plain piece of white cardstock.  I love how this just adds one more WOW factor.  Then all I did after that was add a couple of stitched snow hills along with some of these adorable critters from Lawn Fawn and SSS Stamptember collaboration and a few sprinkles of sequins and my card was complete.


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)




Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! Have seen a few cards with the "birch tree" look but did not know it was an embossing folder from SU. Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes we want to squeal with delight! So cute! I love the additional color you got from the brayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just so sweet! Great challenge and awesome card, Mandy!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete