Monday, September 21, 2015

Lawn Fawn School Years Layout

Hello Everyone!

Today I'm sharing a layout I created about my older daughter who started her final year of school here in Canada before she starts High School next year.  This layout represents the first day of school each year from Junior Kindergarten through this year where she started Grade 8.  The interesting part of all this for me was she started her first day of Junior Kindergarten September 8th, 2006 and she started her last first day on September 8th, 2015!

I printed my photos on my HP printer at home.  The papers are from Lawn Fawn's Let's Polka collection.  I also used the Science of Love, Color My World and A Good Apple stamp sets and dies for my embellishments.  I coloured them with my Copic markers.  The frames around the smaller photos is from the #Awesome die set from Lawn Fawn as well.  To highlight where she is at now I used a bigger photo and put it in the centre of the layout.  I used Finley's ABCs and 123s for indicating the Grades she was in.

I will be putting this in her School Scrapbook Album in the front.  I think it's so great doing these types of layouts where it shows how much your child has grown.  You can do the same type of layout with birthdays, the first year of a child's life, school picture day photos, etc etc...The possibilities are endless!!

Hope I have inspired you to create a layout like this and to use Stamp sets and dies usually seen creating cards with to creating awesome layouts as well!!! :)







Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable layout! Love the colors and stamps.

    ReplyDelete