Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Little Red Wagon Challenge #308 Fall

Hello Everyone! :)

Hello Everyone

It's time for the next Little Red Wagon Challenge #308 !! :)  This week Donna is hosting our challenge she wanted the Girlfriends to "Anything For Fall" - Fall themed projects!

This is the card I created for this challenge.  I had coloured and die cut a whole bunch of the feathers from Lawn Fawn's Dream stamp set a while ago and decided to use them for this card as the leaves my cute elephant from Mama Elephant could 'jump on'!!  I added a layer of vellum over my sky paper and added my sentiment with heat embossing it in white.  A few scattering of stitched clouds and sequins and my card was complete!





Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)




Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. So much fun! Loving those stitched clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy I love Mama Elephant! Love your card and the feather's are perfect for leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative! You've created such a fun Fall scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Mandy! And how perfect to use your feathers as leaves - brilliant!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How creative. I know you love those elephants....and you turned it into fall. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete