Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Love You Little Red Wagon Challenge #305 Clean and Simple

Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #305 !! :)  This week Joanne is hosting our challenge and it's "Clean & Simple!" 

This week's card was right up my alley as I love clean and simple designs in my paper crafting projects. I created this card with the 'Love' die from MFT along with one of my stitched rectangle dies.  I stamped the 'you' with black ink.  I had this cute bunny from Mama Elephant from a batch colouring I had done a while ago and decided to add the heart balloon in his hand. I added glossy accents to my balloon for some shine and dimension and I was finished!  This card really was very simple to create and could be a great one to do multiples of with different critters.




Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that heart balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect! I love how the bunny is 'sitting' on the E :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card Mandy. I love that little Bunny too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Great way to use your dies. You did a great 'clean & simple' card.

    ReplyDelete