Sunday, September 20, 2015

Mama Elephant Sunday Stroll Card for Sketch N Scrap


Hello Everyone
I'm so excited to be sharing my Sketch N Scrap card with you today!  This is the card sketch created by Lisa Hidy one of the very talented sketch artists and co-owners at Sketch N Scrap.  

I created a landscape top folding card for this sketch.  I used the Sunday Stroll stamp set from Mama Elephant.  My background paper is from Lawn Fawn.  I coloured my girls, letters and mailbox with my Copic markers.  The sky and grass are also coloured with my Copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Please hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap!! :)
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!





Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 


Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

1 comment: