Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Minions 4Ever Sketch N Scrap Scrapbooking Layout

Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing a layout I created for the sketch Kelly Holyfield designed over at Sketch N Scrap

When I saw Kelly's sketch I knew I wanted to use these photos of my daughter when she and her friends went to see The Minions Movie!!!  I die cut the minions with my Silhouette Cameo.  I used Amy Tangerine's Plus One Collection for my papers and the stamping.  The title is a combination of Thickers and alphabet die cuts.I love how easily and quickly this layout came out!!! :)

Hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap!! :)
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!







Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 


Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

1 comment:

  1. oh my, this layout is super cute - love the pictures taken and the die-cut minions! Love how they are "peeking" out behind the pictures!

    ReplyDelete