Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hey Ghoul Friend Little Red Wagon Challenge #313 Ghosts and Goblins

Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #313 !! :)  This week Jan is hosting our challenge and she wanted "Ghosts and Goblins (or other Halloween Creatures".

I created this cute witchy ghost card with it peeking out of the centre. My cute ghost image is coloured with my Copic markers.  The centre is cut out using Pretty Pink Posh Peek-A-Boo die.  My ghost and sentiment are from Lawn Fawn's new halloween stamp and coordinating die set Boo-Yah.  I white heat embossed my sentiment. and finished the card off by adding a few sequins.



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)


Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. Tee hee. Loving that sentiment. And all the purple too! Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ghoul friend! I love your card Mandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I love the peek a boo part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Mandy! You have definitely inspired me to get out my PPP die, I had forgotten it. Love how you used it with this sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! I love the little ghost peeking out!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete