Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Lawn Fawn Christmas Ornament for Little Red Wagon Challenge #312

Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #312 !! :)  This week Joanne is hosting our challenge and she wanted us to put a house/home on our projects... "home is where the heart is".

I decided to create an ornament using Lawn Fawn products. My image is coloured with my Copic markers.  I finished the ornament by using Stickles as snow on the roofs of the homes and on the ground. You can easily turn this into a shaker and/or gift tags as well.  I used some twine from Lawn Fawn to be able to hang it.  


Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)


Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. What a cute idea Mandy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just adorable! Loving the pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Mandy. I agree, this would make a fab shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love the ornament idea. See you this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet with the pink background and the pretty row of houses!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete