Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Lawn Fawn Christmas Tags for Little Red Wagon Challenge #311


Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #311 !! :)  This week Heather is hosting our challenge and she wanted us to use tags.  Either on their own or as part of a card!! :).

I decided to get an early start with my Christmas tags and created these cute and very simple tags using my Lawn Fawn tag die and new Stamp set Toboggan Together.  I was able to make these very quickly.  My images are coloured with my Copic markers.  I finished them off with some twine from Lawn Fawn as well.  



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)


Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

6 comments:

  1. So cute. And a wonderful head start to a busy season. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo super cute! I love 'em. (I'm also a bit in awe......if you read my blog post you'll know why. :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Mandy! I wish I would have thought to do some for Christmas too! It will be here begore I know it! These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, Mandy! They are perfect little tags for Christmas :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Don't you love the Lawn Fawn twine? It has such nice body to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these!! Great Chirstmas tags.

    ReplyDelete