Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Lawn Fawn Thanks Card for Little Red Wagon Challenge #310 All About The Boys


Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #310 !! :)  This week Carolyn is hosting our challenge and she wanted us to make a card with All The Boys in mind!! :).

I have to say that I always have a hard time with masculine cards because I don'r generally make them.  So this was a challenge for me.  I decided to create this simple card using dies to build this sea scene with the two sailboats.  I added some white stitched clouds and used the scripty 'Thanks' die as my sentiment.  I love how the oval stitched layered frames completes this masculine card.  



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)


Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. Love this! All the stitched dies are fantastic and the design is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it!! I just adore all the stitched dies and it is a perfect 'boy' card :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute Mandy. I love the water and the little boats are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know, Mandy...I think you did a great job on this one. You are the queen of the scene! You always set up such cute scenes in your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, you nailed it. Love the scene you created.

    ReplyDelete