Thursday, October 15, 2015

Love This Face Sketch N Scrap Scrapbooking Layout

************This is the 1st post of the day.  For my Stampin' Friends Halloween Blog Hop post please click here ************

Hello Everyone

I created this layout and designed the sketch for Sketch N Scrap

I love Amy Tangerine's papers!  This background one is from her Stitched line.  This layout came together very quickly. :)

Hop on over and check out all the amazing layouts the DT created to inspire you and then play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap!! :)
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!




Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 


Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Great pictures and your sketch is awesome, I've pinned it so I can use it for later....just need more time!

    ReplyDelete