Monday, October 5, 2015

Mama Elephant Tiny Heroes For Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #59


Hello EveryoneI'm so excited to be sharing my Sketch N Scrap card with you today!!  This card was inspired with all the cute little superhero kids we see dressed up for Halloween coming to our door Trick or Treating every year.  That's what I had in mind when I was designing this card sketch for Sketch N Scrap.

This side folding landscape card was created using some Mama Elephant stamp sets and dies.  My cute superheroes and superdog were coloured with my Copic markers.  I also coloured the sky with my Copics as well.  I added some Pretty Pink Posh star sequins to complete this card.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Please hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap!! :)We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!






Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 


Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

No comments:

Post a Comment