Thursday, October 1, 2015

U2 Layout for Sketch N Scrap October 1st 2015

Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing a layout I created for the sketch Heather Hall designed over at Sketch N Scrap!! 

When I saw this sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to do my layout of!  Love the 6 small photos places on the sketch.  I wanted to use I had taken of the U2 concert I had gone to with my sister.  Instead of separating the photos like the sketch I decided to do a 6 photo collage.  The U2 background is one I have created using my Silhouette Cameo and I decided that it would also serve as my title.  I have used it before on another layout I created here.  I kept the other papers pretty neutral.  I did my journaling in a piece of cardstock using my laptop.  I finished the layout off with a little silver shine mist and some music note sequins :)












Hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 


Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

1 comment: