Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Lawn Fawn Turkey Little Red Wagon Challenge #315

Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #315 !! :)  This week Donna is hosting our challenge and she wanted us to do "Anything With a Turkey".  This one was a real challenge for me.  

I ended up creating this turkey card using Lawn Fawn dies from the Making Frosty Friends and Dream lawn cuts along with the clouds, stitched rectangle stackables and scallop rectangles for the ground and layers on the card.  I used some googlie eyes I had in my stash.  I finished off the card with white heat embossing the Happy Thanksgiving sentiment also from Lawn Fawn.    



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)


Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, loving those googly eyes! Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Mandy! I love those googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well aren't you clever using all those dies to create your turkey! I love it!!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made a great little turkey! I love how you used a lot of non turkey dies but made a great turkey!!! It's an awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, is that a snowman turned turkey? Love it, such a creative eye, Mandy.

    ReplyDelete