Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Merry Christmas Gatefold Card Little Red Wagon Challenge #316

Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #316 !! :)  This week I am hosting our challenge. I have asked the girlfriends to create a technique card.

I created this Christmas/Winter card using Stampin' Up! papers and products.  It's my take on a gatefold card.    




Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)


Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. Very cool! The colours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy, I saw your card on Facebook and I really like it! Would you mind if I case it?
    I have been looking for ways to use that dsp! Tks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and that large snowflake is perfect. Thanks for giving us such a fun challenge. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love gatefold cards and should make more, especially after seeing this pretty one! I just love the colors and papers with that giant snowflake! NJ!

    ReplyDelete