Thursday, November 12, 2015

OMG! I Just Met A YouTuber Layout For Sketch N Scrap Twistback Thursday

Hello Everyone

Thanks for stopping by for this Twistback Thursday.  This is a sketch by Kelly and the twist to this older sketch was to use primary colours on the layout.

I took out an older product line from Echo Park Paper Co. (Happy Days) for this layout.  I used just products from the kit other than the stitching I did for part of my title.  It came together very easily.  Sometimes using products from a particular line makes putting a layout together so easy that I always ask myself why I don't do it more often.   Hope you like what I created and please head on over to the  Sketch N Scrap blog to check out all the other amazing layout the DT has created for this month's Twistback Thursday.  We would love to see your take on it as well.  All the details are on the  Sketch N Scrap blog.







Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member



No comments:

Post a Comment