Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Happy Holidays Little Red Wagon Challenge 318

Hello Everyone

Happy Wednesday!!! Today's Little Red Wagon Challenge #318 is being hosted by Heather.  The challenge this week is to use traditional Christmas colours.

I decided to use all Lawn Fawn products for this card and my Copic markers.  I love the birch tree stamps and dies from the Joy To The Woods set.  You can do so many scenic cards with them.    



Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)


Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

4 comments:

  1. Fab card! I love the stitched snowdrifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Mandy! I love Lawn Fawn and those critters are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I like all the birch trees. Great take on my challenge. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card. Now I want all the things to make it :)

    ReplyDelete