Saturday, December 5, 2015

Have A Sweet Christmas Card For Sketch N Scrap December 5th Card Sketch

Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing a card I created for the card sketch I designed over at Sketch N Scrap!! 

It's funny that when I was designing the sketch I had a shaker card in mind but when I decided to create my card for the sketch I didn't end up making a shaker card.  I had just finished colouring these peppermints and so decided to create this gingerbread house card instead!  All the products I used are from Lawn Fawn.  The cardstock is from Stampin' Up! and I used my Copic markers to colour the images.  The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I coated my peppermints with glossy accents. 





Hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member


No comments:

Post a Comment