Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Let's Get Sketchy Little Red Wagon Challenge #320

Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #320 !! :)  This week Janice wanted us to use the sketch below for the challenge!

I created this Christmas card using my Lawn Fawn papers and products along with my Copic markers for colouring the images.  I didn't add a sentiment and let the background paper be the sentiment.






Please head on over to the other LRW Girlfriends' blogs and see the wonderful projects they did for this weeks challenge.  The links for their blogs are along the sidebar of my blog.  You can also check them out on the Little Red Wagon blog and then link your projects based on the weekly challenges as well.  We love seeing your creations!!! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)


Little Red Wagon Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. Well those snowmen are the cutest!! Another great card Mandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised at you using Lawn Fawn. ;-) Wonderful card! I love the colours and those snowmen are super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet and so traditional. Cute snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mandy! I love that you used the fishtail banners for the sketch-perfect! Such cute little snow men!

    ReplyDelete