Thursday, December 17, 2015

Stampin' Friends December Blog Hop


Hello Everyone!!

Today is the final Stampin' Friends Blog Hop of 2015!




This month's theme is Christmas/Holiday Season!  

If you just arrived from Tina Riddle's Blog, thank you for continuing with the hop!


If you didn't arrive from  Tina Riddle's Blog click the Previous button to check out her amazing creations.


This month we are excited to have a couple of Awesome Guest Hoppers that you should definitely check out!





Here's my Christmas/Holiday Card.  I created it using all Lawn Fawn products and coloured the images in with Copic Markers.

And here is my Christmas/Holiday Project . I created 9 gift tags using Lawn Fawn's circle tag die. The images and other dies used are also Lawn Fawn products.  The colouring was done with my Copic markers.

I hope you enjoyed my projects, please clicked Next to continue on the hop!





My Favourite holiday is Canada Day!

1. Mandy Reedyk - That's me! :)

Both card and Gift Tags were created using Lawn Fawn products that you can purchase at the Lawn Fawn shop


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :)
Mandy

27 comments:

  1. Mandy, I just love your ornaments. So cute. They would look great on my tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Lawn Fawn tags and card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stinkin' cute tags. Great job with markers. TFS! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an awesome job on both your card and tags. I should have had you do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I say this all of them, but I really need to get me some of those lawn fawn stamps! Love Love Love what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the tags,very cute,,,,and great job on the card

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! i LOVE all of your tags, and such a cute christmas card! beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Making circle tags is a great idea-and anything with penguins is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so super talented. Adorable card and tags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun little card. And I love all of the tags. Wow! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You did such an amazing job on both your card and all of those amazing tags. You did a ton of coloring and all of those ornament tags are perfect! Are you from Canada? What happens on Canada Day?
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria :) we do the same things on Canada day as Americans do on the 4th of July.

      Delete
  12. Love, love your card and tags!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did a fantastic job on the card and tags I really love all the coloring. I've never used the copic markers or lawn fawn products but I will have to check them out thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love your tags! Penguins are so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOve your tags and the card is sooooo cute. And your holiday is completely different than anyone else. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness! Cutest gift tags EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOOOHHHHH I love these! They are soooo cute! Love those tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling card and I love your tags!! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your penguin card and the gift tags are really nice. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Mandy! I just wanted to thank you for my gifts for winning the December Blog Hop! I appreciate and will use both of the Ginny Bowlin Stars/Alphabet Sticker Sheets! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete