Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Together Sketch N Scrap December 1st Layout


Hello Everyone

Today I'm sharing a layout I created for the sketch Heather Hall designed over at Sketch N Scrap!! 

I used my Gorgeous Grunge stamp set by Stampin' Up! to create the splotches in the background and used the Happy Days paper collection from Echo Park from a few years ago.  I printed my photos in black and white to create a more cohesive look to the layout.






Hop on over and play along with us over at Sketch N Scrap.
We would love to see your cards and layouts creations with our Sketches!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! 



Sketch N Scrap Senior Design Team Member

1 comment:

  1. Great photos on such a beautiful layou,t Mandy! Loved the stamped part of the layout - it really gives the added texture feel!

    ReplyDelete